DON’T FORGET TO TAKE A LOOK AT OUR LATEST POSTS!
- Under “Latest Posts” You can find all of the written reviews which correspond with my YouTube video reviews. Write ups for “Software Sunday”, freebies, experiments, and some tech tips can also be found among the posts!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- I finally finished the trial solar system! I added another 50W Synthesis Power panel and an additional 20AH battery which served as the final touches. The solar setup has been running, for the most part, smoothly for the past month but there are still some things that I need to look into / work on. Read more about the solar project HERE!
- THE PI-TOP CEED HAS ARRIVED! After several months of intense anticipation the Pi-top CEED finally showed up on my doorstep. I have a first look video and several HD images already out. I will post a few photos below but the rest of the content, including the video, can be found:HERE
- The Nexdock has also made its way to my desk! First it was the pi-topCEED and now it’s this. Initially I was torn between buying the CEED or the NexDock. After much deliberation I pulled the trigger and put down 134 US greenbacks on pi-top’s new product. Days passed and the Nexdock was still on my mind, every few hours I would revisit the campaign page and watch as the backing options quickly ran out. Eventually I gave in, unfortunately by that time the only option left was the $119 dollar perk, the $79 and $99 dollar options were long bought out. It took several more months to arrive than initially planned but the Nexdock has finally made it into my hands. Overall I was happy with what the team at Nex was able to ship, especially taking into consideration that this is a first production run. However, as with nearly all first runs the resulting product did have a few quirks. Click HERE to read about all of the high points and low points of this interesting take on a lapdock.
- I see a NAS build coming up in the near future! I just have way to much DATA and to store it all in one central server would make my life an order of magnitude easier.
- I am constantly getting emails regarding the Inspiron 530s budget gaming build. Yes, I still plan on turning that system into a budget gaming rig. Unfortunately the funds have just not been available lately and subsequently I have not been able to buy the parts. I am hoping to get that video published sometime in late November / early December.
On the sister site you will be able to find archives on all of the systems I have looked at in the past, old articles, and free downloadable content for creators. The site also hosts ISO’s and other miscellaneous content related to specific videos. Visit the sister site at www.aacatarchives.com or just click on the menu item at the top of this page labeled “sister site”.
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR LATEST VIDEOS
FAKE SD CARD TESTING
SMALL SOLAR SYSTEM PART 3
EBAY FINDS: 2X $10 LENOVO T60
EC TECHNOLOGY PORTABLE 21W SOLAR CHARGER REVIEW
LENOVO THINKPAD T410 UPGRADES
AMD FX-8350 WRAITH COOLER SLEEPER / EDITING PC UPGRADE
SOLAR POWERED SERVER PROJECT
NIXIE TUBE CLOCK KIT ASSEMBLY
PI-TOP CEED FIRST LOOK